social commentary from that blonde in the corner

Thursday, January 21, 2010

iMade an iMovie

As you can tell, dear reader, I am very interested in most things to do with movies as of late. And since it's part of what I do for a living, there is no time like the present to teach an old dog some new tricks.

Speaking of work, we just had to enter an internal New Year's Resolution Creative Content Contest. Woof. If I take first place, I can win tickets to a Broadway Show ! Or, second place would grant me a bottle of Champers. I'd settle for the Champers. Since I took a video class at ICP this past fall with Final Cut Pro, I decided to cobble something together in iMovie.... based on my Epic Ski Adventure of 2009. Mais Oui.

And it goes a little something like this:






Now, I know that Mr. White technically shreds the nar nar, but whatever. I had a deadline to meet. I like my movie.

FIN.

No comments:

Followers