social commentary from that blonde in the corner

Monday, January 18, 2010

More Scary Home Movies

This is my " EPIC Winter of 2009" edition of what I like to call motion picture making gone wrong. I'd like to thanks the girls of Ginabelle 12 , as well as the lads at the Horse & Groom, for making all of this magic happen.

I really need to make this into a proper montage via the small wonder that is iMovie. Until I perfect my film editing skills, this will just have to do.

Note that all of these "pictures" were taken at night. Which means they are all pretty, pretty dark...leaves more to the imagination. Such as, did she take the lens cap off? Yes, yes I did. This is not PHOTO 101, this is VIDEO 101. And I got by with a little help from my friends.

For example:

This is what happens when you think you are taking a picture of your friends, but in reality, you are making a movie, and then try to take a self portrait of you and your other pals. This move happened quite alot.




This is what happens during a very long drive from Calais to Chamonix ( la voiture = France, mais oui) when you are trying to stay awake behind the wheel.




This is what happens when you teach someone how to make scary home music videos.Hilarity ensues.


No comments:

Followers